Jul 20th, 2017
Listen in to hear about recent developments in the world of Technology. In this episode of Industry 4.0, we cover a nice variety of subjects including the Ethereum market, a giant production bug in the OnePlus 5, hacking Hoverboards, building a better artificial mind, saving SoundCloud, Pay to Play News on Facebook, and the future of Bluetooth.
Topics and Source Links:
- Happy birthday, Ervin!
- Steep decline in cryptocurrency market has miners dumping their GPUs on Ebay
- Some OnePlus 5 units reboot when dialing 911
- Hackers can take control of your Segway hoverboard
- DeepMind’s founder says to build better computer brains, we need to look at our own
- SoundCloud says it’s ‘here to stay’ amid rumors it’s running out of cash
- Facebook: Pay to Play Stories
- Bluetooth is getting a big upgrade to make it better for smart homes
All episode music produced by Jeff Budzinski:
Check out Kyle's wrestling podcast, On Air With Keenan & Kyle!
Enjoy the photography of Ryan Thompson:
Access Industry 4.0 on multiple mediums:
- Podbean: http://industryfouroh.podbean.com/
- Google Play: Industry 4.0
- iTunes: Industry 4.0
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/industryfouroh/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/industryfouroh