Jul 6th, 2017
Join us today as Matt, Kyle, and Ryan discuss the future of Tesla and its factories, and Apple's defining moment in their past, and the legacy the iPhone has had on the industry and world as we move past the 10 year anniversary of the iPhone last Wednesday.
Topics for discussion
- Model 3 goes on sale on Friday
- Volvo to completely phase out combustion engines by 2019
- Though the company will continue to produce full-combustion versions as it makes the small upgrades automakers introduce with each new model year, when a major revamp occurs (typically every seven years) it will no longer offer that option. That means that by about 2025 Volvo will make its last full-gasoline or diesel car -- the first major manufacturer to make such a pledge.
- 10 new Gigafactories proposed in the last 6 months
- Gigafactory announcements have been trending in recent months, with plans for at least 10 new plants revealed in the last six months. Half a dozen have been planned in the last month alone.
- Necessary step, but the supply of raw materials needs to increase
- Apple’s 10 year anniversary of the iPhone
If you wanna watch this moment again, unveiling of the original iphone:
Beats by Jeff Budzinski - https://soundcloud.com/freh
Be sure to also check out Kyle's wrestling podcast, On Air With Keenan & Kyle!
Ryan Thompson's photography
- Instagram: wayneryan21